Mar 2, 2013

Yoga-ing the World



I became a certified Bikram Yoga Instructor in June of 2011. But just because I found a career doesn't mean I had to settle down somewhere.What a beautiful job, where the yoga is exactly the same all over the world, giving me the opportunity to be a traveling teacher. I am thankful to speak a language which is welcomed in so many countries by many dedicated students.

So far I have taught classes on four continents. If you're interested in hearing about my experiences in these studios you can read my traveling teacher blog!

Feel free to comment or ask questions! Especially if you are interesting in doing the same thing!

I have also visited over 60 studios worldwide, taking class in at least 8 languages. Maybe you want to chat about one, or ask a question?! Maybe we have already sweated side by side!

Bikram with the hundreds of trainees!

No comments:

Post a Comment